So many of my book blogger friends are making lists of books to read for summer and I just can’t resist doing it to. A LOT of my books are already packed up for our move, but, so far these have managed to avoid the box (except one, which is an audiobook because, even though I do own it, it IS in a box. Somewhere.).
My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier, read by Jonathan Pryce
- His Only Son by Leopoldo Alas
The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George (DNF)
- Mozart’s Starling by Lyanda Lynn Haupt
- The Shepherd’s Life by James Rebanks
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- The Dud Avocado by Elaine Dundy
- A Time of Gifts by Patrick Leigh Fermor
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- John Saturnall’s Feast by Lawrence Norfolk
With moving coming up and a busy summer planned around it, I’m shooting to read 5 of these. If I get through 5, I will definitely call it a winner. Do any of these jump out at you? What should I definitely read?