I could not be more delighted with August. Rat Queens is back y’all! And I indulged!
42. Rat Queens 2017, Issue 1 by Kurtis Wiebe
43. Rat Queens 2017, Issue 2 by Kurtis Wiebe
44. See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt
45. Rat Queens 2017, Issue 3 by Kurtis Wiebe
46. Rat Queens 2017, Issue 4 by Kurtis Wiebe
47. American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land by Monica Hesse
48. The Family Gene: A Mission to Turn My Deadly Inheritance into a Hopeful Future by Joselin Linder, read by Khristine Hvam
My other books were great. See What I Have Done, an imaging of what happened before, during, and after the Borden killings was fascinating. American Fire was just the way I like my nonfiction; it felt like reading a novel. And The Family Gene could not have been more interesting. Here’s hoping September is just as readerly awesome!